The list of proposed County Chief Officers for the County Government of Nakuru has been unveiled.
The list was unveiled through a Press Release from the office of Nakuru County Governor on Saturday, 29th October 2022. The 21 nominees whose names will be forwarded to the County Assembly for vetting include seven women representing a third of the nominees.
Those who have been proposed include;
- Michael Kiplang’at Cheruiyot – Livestock and Fisheries development
- Abuki Alice Manyange – Public Health
- Ndegwa Samuel Njoroge – Trade, Business Support & Entrepreneurship
- Kakai Everlyne Bunusu – Economic Planning
- Alex Maina Muhoro – Resource Mobilization
- Koech John Kipkorir – Education
- Malinda Joseph Mutua – Finance & Revenue Administration
- Mwaura Newton Kamau – Agriculture & Cooperatives
- Ncece Joyce – Disaster Management
- Abdallah Salim Swaleh – ICT & E-Government & Public Communication
- Kimani Rosemary Wambui – Tourism & Culture
- Barasa Kennedy Mungai – Environment, Energy, Climate Change & Natural Resources
- Kurgat Richard Kibet – Youth and Vocational Training
- Kinyanjui Maragaret Wanjiru – Water & Sanitation
- Koech Charles Kipng’etich – Administration & Devolution
- Mwangi John Murima – Medical Services
- Kuria David Kamau – Housing & Urban Development
- Sang Benard Kipkurui – Public Works
- Mwaura Stella Mbaire – Sports, Gender & Social Services
- Changwany Catherine – Lands & Physical Planning
- Mugo Kennedy Kambo – Public Transport and Roads.