70 Form four candidates at Anestar Boys High school in Bahati subcounty of Nakuru County have been expelled following Thursday’s night incident in which they broke into a girls’ dormitory in the nearby Anestar Girls School.
Confirming the incident,Nakuru county commissioner Erastus Mbui said 10 of the 70 had been arrested while the other 60 were intercepted on Friday morning as they tried to return back to school after spending a night out.
“We have expelled the 70 , 10 of whom are those who were arrested while the other 60 were intercepted in the morning” said the County commissioner.
He added that the move was reached to avert any disturbance to the other learners who have accepted to be in school.
According to Mbui,the 70 will now only be accepted in the school on the basis that they are candidates.
Their parents were notified to make arrangements where they can stay as they continue with their examinations.
“Their only consideration to enter the school is being candidates” stated Mbui.