Rift Valley Institute of Business Studies (RVIBS) is a college accredited by the Ministry of Higher education, science and technology, (MOHEST/PC/1918/012).
RVIBS Nakuru Campus is located in the heart of Nakuru town, Biashara centre, Mburu Gichua Road adjacent to Safaricom shop.
The college offers short certificate and diploma courses in the following schools.
1. School of computer studies
2. School of mass media & Journalism
3. School of Hairdressing & Beauty therapy
4. School of fashion and design.
5. School of Hospitality
6. School of tourism and travel operations.
7. School of engineering
8. School of languages
9. School of education
10. School of business studies
11. Professional programs
RVIBS Nakuru – Location & Directions
Nationwide Hotel and Tourism College is a registered centre for advanced studies with the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. MHEST/PC/1081/08. The college is located in Nakuru Town, Prime Plaza, fourth floor, room 503.
Nationwide Hotel and Tourism College offers both certificate and diploma courses in the following schools.
1. Food production
2. Food and beverage sales and services.
3. Front office operations
4. Housekeeping /Laundry operations
5. Catering management
6. Tours and travels.
7. Tourism management
8. Tour guide administration
9. Hotel management
10. Supplies and purchasing management
11. Sales and marketing
12. Early childhood ECD
13. Bakery technology
Nationwide Hotel Tourism College Location
Vera Technical Training College is a TVET institution located at Riva Plaza in Nakuru Town. The college offers training in certificate, diploma and advanced diploma.
Vera Technical Training College, Nakuru offers training in the following schools;
1. School of Cosmetology
- Beauty therapy
- Nail Technology
2. School of fashion and design
- Fashion Design
- Interior & soft furnishing
- Interior Design
- Event Decoration and floral arrangement
- Tailoring and Dressmaking
- Event Planning and Management
3. School of hospitality
- Housekeeping management
- Food and Beverage production
- Catering services
- Pastries, cakes & bread making
- Food and beverage management
4. School of tourism operations
- Tours and travels operation
- Tourism operations and management
- Tour guiding management
5. School of business studies
- Business Management
- Sales and marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Social Work and Community Development
- Public Relations
- Records Management
- Supply Chain Management
6. School of computer studies
- Web design
- Graphic Design
- Computer Support, Repair and Maintenance
7. School of education
8. School of catering
9. School of languages
The college is located in Nakuru town, Kenyatta Avenue, Riva business centre, 5th floor, atop Tuskys. Opposite CK Patel building.
Nakuru College Of Hospitality and Business Studies is a business and hospitality college located in the heart of Nakuru town. It is located at Shawmut plaza, 5th floor opposite Carnation Hotel.
The college is Nita approved and offers both in-school and other examinations. The exams are governed by KNEC, KASNEB, IATA, ICM, KISM.
Nakuru College Of Hospitality and Business Studies offers certificate and diploma courses in the following schools.
1. School of hospitality management
– Food and beverage production and sale.
– Hotel and catering
– Catering and accommodation
-Pastry and bakery level 1-4
2. School of tourism
– Tour guide and travel operations
– Tourism management
– Tourism and business management
– Air hostess and cabin crew
3. School of business studies
– Sales and marketing
– Community development and Social Work
– Supply chain management
– Human resource
– Business management
– Secretarial studies
4. Procurement and supplies/ CPSP-K
– Procurement and supply professional
– Associate procurement & supply management
5. School of ICT
– CICT LEVEL 1-3.
– Combined 1&2
– ICT certificate
6. School of music
7. School of accounts
– CPA/CIFA/CS/CCP 1-6
8.School of hairdressing
9. School of language
10. School of education
– Early childhood education
– Proficiency in ECDE