Established in 1907, Rift Valley Sports Club is an exclusive Members’ Club offering hospitality and sporting facilities in the heart of Nakuru Town.
The Club now wishes to recruit competent and experienced professionals to fill the positions of a Club Manager and Executive Chef.
1. CLUB MANAGER
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead in the implementation of the Club’s strategic orientation and plans
- Preparation of operational plans and budgets to the Board leading to approval, implementation and compliance.
- Ensure optimal utilization of the Club’s facilities and delivery of quality service to the satisfaction of members.
- As the secretary to the Club Board committees, ensure timely implementation of the resolutions.
- Supervise staff and conduct periodical performance appraisals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management or related field in the hospitality industry.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in a similar establishment.
- Knowledge of standard operating procedures in the industry and regulatory laws.
- Proven professional integrity and competencies especially in public relations and customer satisfaction.
2. EXECUTIVE CHEF
- Degree or Diploma in Food Production or related field from a reputable institution.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Exemplary qualities in kitchen management, production and accounting.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply to;
The Chairman, RVSC
P.O Box 1 – 20100, Nakuru